Terms of sale
This document contains the conditions that regulate the use of this website and the contract that binds you and us. These conditions apply, on the one hand, to Moon, a trademark registered by Doallo Plata S.L. with CIF: B32344194 and on the other hand to the person(s) who wish to purchase any product/service on the website.
Moon reserves the right to review and modify these conditions at any time, so you should read them before placing each order.
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any doubts or questions, or want to receive more information about our services and/or products, you have at your disposal:
- phone: 988 108 444
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. THE ORDER
All orders presuppose acceptance of the prices and description of the products. Product orders are subject to product availability and, in this sense, if there are no items in stock or the item is no longer available, you will be informed as soon as possible and we will provide you with the possibility of changing the order or cancel it and request a refund of the amount that may have been paid.
To place an order, you must follow the online purchase procedure. Once the payment is made, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order (“Order Confirmation”).
Moon reserves the right to cancel any order if it observes any anomaly in the request or if the customer's data is not correctly filled out.
4. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices indicated on the website are in Euros and include VAT, but exclude shipping costs that will be added to the total amount due, depending on the item and the place of delivery.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically in the e-shop. For any questions you wish to make on this subject, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Prices may change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation.
The products will remain the property of Moon until payment has been made.
All orders must be paid exclusively in euros and through Redsys, PayPal and by bank transfer, if you order through the e-shop. Maximum security is guaranteed in all payments.
Orders will be delivered to the address indicated by the customer as soon as possible: 24/48 business hours for deliveries in Spain and Portugal. For orders outside the Peninsula, please contact us in advance.
The transport companies are external to Moon, we hire them for the delivery service, for this reason we are not responsible for any delays or complications that may occur in the delivery. The possible delays in the delivery of an order, will not justify in any case, the claims for damages, present or future, direct or indirect.
6. POLICY OF CHANGES AND RETURNS
To exchange a product: You have 14 business days from the date of receipt of the product to inform us by e-mail of the exchange of an item. You must send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which item(s) you wish to change and the reason for the change. Changes will only be made as long as the item(s) are in perfect condition with their original packaging. The address for sending the articles is: Rúa do Paseo, 14. 32003 Ourense, Spain. Any change of product for a different product will generate new shipping costs that will be borne by the customer.
To return a product: You have 14 business days from the date of receipt of the product to inform us by e-mail of the return of an item. You must send us an e-mail to email@example.com indicating which item(s) you wish to return and the reason for the return. Returns will only be made as long as the item(s) are in perfect condition with their original packaging. The address for sending the articles is: Rúa do Paseo, 14. 32003 Ourense, Spain. In this case the return costs will be borne by the customer.
In the event that the product is defective, the costs derived from the change or return WILL BE CHARGED BY MOON. The term to notify any defect in an article is 14 business days.
7. RESPONSIBILITY AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Moon is only responsible, in relation to any item purchased through its website, for the purchase price of such item. It is not responsible for indirect damages that occur when using the Internet, highlighting the interruption of services, an external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses or any other factor beyond our control, in accordance with current jurisprudence.
8. OWNERSHIP OF WEB CONTENT
All images, photographs, illustrations, designs and any other element that is part of this website are the exclusive property of Moon. In this sense, the use and reproduction, modification, publication or distribution of this content without prior authorization from Moon is strictly prohibited.
These conditions will apply throughout the offer of services activated by Moon.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the Moon's owner company is Doallo Plata, domiciled for these purposes at Rúa Progreso 87 Entlo Oficina D de C.I.F.: B32344194
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. USERS: The access and/or use of this Moon portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that, in their case, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Moon provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "content") on the Internet belonging to Doallo Plata or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by the portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) causing damage to physical and logical systems, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Moon reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, public order or security or that , in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Moon will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Doallo Plata complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that the user can request from the Name of the company that created the website, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Moon informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Moon, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Moon or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Moon. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Doallo Plata. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Moon pages.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Moon. is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents. , despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Moon reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear. presented or located on your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that Moonplata links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Doallo Plata will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will Moon Plata assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Moon reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: Moon will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Moon may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Moon and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the corresponding Courts and Tribunals.